Сообщений в теме: 40

Borigard

Borigard

Продвинутый пользователь

• Офицеры
  • 227 сообщений
Department of Strategery закрывается :sad:

Цитата

After a long and winding journey, it is with a heavy heart that I announce the closure of Department of Strategery. In the coming weeks, this site will disappear but an archive will be available indefinitely at _http://departmentofstrategery.wordpress.com/  Please update your links (add ‘wordpress’ to the domain name) and subscriptions to ensure you can still access our content.

All good things must come to an end. After 137 posts sporadically published in the past 5 years, I’m finally calling it quits. As my interest in the game wanes, so has my posting frequency which is down to a trickle at this point. Don’t get me wrong, I still love playing, but I’m stepping away from my self-built strategerical pulpit and moving into a more pedestrian role. @DoStrategery will become @Elisapee_DoS on Twitter to spout nonsense and handle business on a personal level, and you may bump into me from time to time battling the enemy and collecting pets on the Evernight [EU] server or frolicking about the Landroval [US] server.

Thank you to all the commenters, linkers, subscribers and visiters who took the time and shaped what this site became. Thank you to all the friends I’ve met along the way, and I hope to meet you all along the next journey!

Архив сайта | твиттер @Elisapee_DoS